- @ferventfinance It's a great book!!Link to Tweet
- 5) The Hard Thing About Hard Things Since everything is new in web3, @bhorowitz book on startups and founder life has tons of good lessons about building a successful product, culture, and company.Link to Tweet
- @PeterKimFrank If you want to stray a little from only "tech unicorns" I think all these books fit the genre. - The Smartest Guys in the Room - American Kingpin - Billion Dollar Whale - Black Edge - Too Big to FailLink to Tweet
- @JasonHirschhorn Just finished this as well - terrific... https://t.co/3aHB66J4YWLink to Tweet
- @ianstarz I find I really get engrossed by books about tech fraud/over-exuberance, so the book about theranos, super pumped about uber, American kingpin about Silk Road, mastermind about Paul le roux. Classic disaster stories with fascinating central characters.Link to Tweet
- .@nickbilton’s American Kingpin is an incredible tale. Ross Ulbricht started Silk Road while watching Breaking Bad and became Walter White. He was arrested the day after the season finale. Life imitating art. https://t.co/0tnLM916X4Link to Tweet
From New York Times-bestselling author Nick Bilton comes a true-life thriller about the rise and fall of Ross Ulbricht, aka the Dread Pirate Roberts, the founder of the online black market Silk Road.