- @ACGoh Full credit = the great book "ART AND FEAR" : https://t.co/mUrMpVP6fX
- @rncrtr See this great story from the book “Art and Fear”: https://t.co/BfZEJ4Zp0M
- @westleyl @johnstovin If asked, "How do you think about design?", my likely reply is: Art and Fear https://t.co/YI37E4yALm Short & sweet!
- @Wojciech Perhaps #1 on my list of books on creativity is: Bayles, D. & Orland, T. (2001). Art & Fear. Santa Cruz, CA: Image ContinuumPress
- A short book that perhaps best reflects how I think about design: Bayles & Orland's "Art & Fear". BTW cheap used at abebooks.com
A self-help book for artists of all medium.