- @RosenZone I read it once a year. It’s a favorite
- Special thanks to @GavinSBaker for the topic suggestion! Follow him for powerful investing and technology insights. For more on Kaizen, use these resources: Atomic Habits by @JamesClear: https://t.co/ByTIYHY1CN Continuous Improvement by @JamesClear: https://t.co/RCi7xxfNE3
- We run a book club at @wingify and the last book we read was Atomic Habits by @JamesClear. We will publish the best notes to come out from the club. For Atomic Habits, @ishan_goel made really good notes: https://t.co/xsWTU3qOBE
- A few books that I credit to helping me when mental health falters: 1: Atomic Habits (James Clear) 2: Can't Hurt Me (Goggins) 3: The Daily Stoic (Holiday) 4: Driven (Douglas Brackmann) 5: GRIT (Angela Duckworth) If I could buy these for everyone I would.
- This is one of my absolute favorite books - grab it while it's on sale! https://t.co/K7UP1kQT0j
- @ChrisOwensDev First off, I love Atomic Habits and never shut up about it. Second, I haven’t read a bad Michael Lewis book yet! I haven’t read The Fifth Risk though, and that ones a fairly different direction.
- @jinadcruz I'm glad to see you're also reading Atomic Habits!
- @gasca Just discovered Atomic Habits by James Moore
- Atomic Habits by @JamesClear is one of the best-selling books of the year. Three lessons: 1) He’s been interviewed on more than 100 podcasts. 2) His blog is a testing ground for ideas. Only the best ones made it into his book. 3) He has more than 500,000 email subscribers.
- @JamesClear Does this count? https://t.co/1VPv3U8QTj
- I only read Atomic Habits recently, but @JamesClear’s point about the smoker resonated. I wanted to be someone who only drank on special occasions, and my habits followed. https://t.co/Gc5P2Pklsj
- @kieran_tie Honestly can’t think of a single book I’ve ever read about web design sorry! That’s just not how I do design learning. In general I think everyone should read Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon, and also Atomic Habits by James Clear. But neither are specific to web design.
- @jordantcarlisle @maxcan @terronk First, I have trained w the best in the world. Featured in this book. Second, from a medical perspective: https://t.co/DGsBJhhhJh. Third, read Atomic Habits. https://t.co/aET3MrtPIa
- Three new book notes, including the great “Atomic Habits” : https://t.co/pEPbRZ1hrT
- .@JamesClear thanks for sending this! Congrats, and looking forward to reading. https://t.co/UR7vPjN9g0
- After 3 years of work, I am very excited to announce that my first full-length book will be published by Penguin Random House on October 16th. The title is Atomic Habits and to make this book a success, I need your help. Here are 4 ways you can help: https://t.co/7QuzVUOvp5
James Clear presents strategies to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that help lead to an improved life.