- We're really proud of what people are saying about the new book. https://t.co/guKT7y9VfM https://t.co/Rqge3lUsrp
- fastai v2 is not API-compatible with fastai v1 (it’s a from-scratch rewrite). It’s much easier to use, more powerful, and better documented than v1, and there’s even a book (624 pages!) about it https://t.co/guKT7y9VfM
- We've been blown away by the amazing comments from reviewers for *Deep Learning for Coders*. Google's Peter Norvig, an amazing researcher and writer, said it's "one of the best sources for a programmer to become proficient in deep learning." https://t.co/Uy3cZLkuwa https://t.co/2jp2JCTAm3
- In our forthcoming book & course, you'll learn how to build a real deep learning web app from scratch, including downloading images using Bing's API. You'll also learn what can go wrong! (h/t @rajiinio) https://t.co/guKT7y9VfM https://t.co/p8Ur0mChXU
- @marco_lainez_ @HeyerSascha It does! https://t.co/guKT7y9VfM
Deep learning has the reputation as an exclusive domain for math PhDs. Not so. With this book, programmers comfortable with Python will learn how to get started with deep learning right away. Using PyTorch and the fastai deep learning library, you'll learn how to train a model to accomplish a wide range of tasks--including computer vision, natural language processing, tabular data, and generative networks. At the same time, you'll dig progressively into deep learning theory so that by the end of the book you'll have a complete understanding of the math behind the library's functions.