- What books have you found to be most useful for product leaders? Please do share them below.
- High Output Management, for operating (this is a classic, still phenomenally good and relevant, but of the two, I believe Working Backwards is better suited for modern tech companies) https://t.co/vpxSeCl5CO
- For founders transitioning to becoming managers. Here are three books worth reading. https://t.co/lf2dFVTnQs
- @noel_mcmichael High Output Management -- one of the best business books ever written
- If you’re in product management and only follow one person on Twitter it should be @shreyas. His book recommendations per career stage has been my favorite advice IC PM : 7 Habits of Highly Effective People PM Lead: High Output Management PM Director/VP/CPO: 7 Powers
- Okay there’s a clear winner, so I guess maybe it’s finally time to finish Radical Candor. Thanks for helping me choose ❤️ PS - the other 3 books are Range by David Epstein, High Output Management by Andrew S. Grove, and Flash Boys by Michael Lewis. All 4 are enjoyable so far.
- @haven2dotnet There are tons of management books to help you learn how to become a better manager - Radical Candor, High Output Management, Crucial Conversations. Strategy comes with time and experience in the field.
- 6 books within reach and 6 tags https://t.co/tpjgazRG0a @GavinSBaker @MorrowBailey1 @LibertyRPF @MinionCapital @NonGaap @Alex_Danco https://t.co/iNy9ilwyNc
- @austin_rief Right now I’m going through “High Output Management” for the second time.
- despite having heard about this book a 1000 times, I had never read it i was dumb https://t.co/RvaCJGNJtu
- Light weekend reading https://t.co/YlHoXFuTzw
- 1/ Books: • Escaping the Build Trap by @lissijean • The Messy Middle by @scottbelsky • Crossing the Chasm by @geoffreyamoore • Product-led Growth by @wes_bush • 7 Powers by Hamilton W. Helmer • High Out Management by Andy Grove
- @stoneagezenmind @shreyasnivas @JeffBezos High Output Management
- @bjc290 @zebulgar I cited both in the lecture. High Output Management w a dose of the Score Takes Care of Itself. Add Loonshots.
- @AbiTyasTunggal 🙏 @reidhoffman Blitzscaling coming out soon: https://t.co/uXZhkezINO @bhorowitz Hard Things About Hard Things is a classic: https://t.co/1rhRdO0jcy Andy Grove's High Output Management is great: https://t.co/zBJkP6z2tH
The president of Silicon Valley's Intel Corporation sets forth the three basic ideas of his management philosophy and details numerous specific techniques to increase productivity in the manager's work and that of his colleagues and subordinates