- 3. 'Influence' This is an esp. important one for entrepreneurs: Outlines psychological ways to influence people to use your product, or your team to move towards specific goals. Lots of great anecdotes highlighting the intricate social dimensions of exchange
- @ykovzel @peteweishaupt You can do in school. Make it a series of projects with guidance and sharing in between. The best book on sales is Influence by Cialdini. But even after reading that you have to go out it into practice.
- @jenntejada Best gift a parent can give: https://t.co/YLMVVM81so
- @choffstein Charlie Munger: "Fairly late in life I stumbled into this book, Influence, by a psychologist named Bob Cialdini. It filled in a lot of holes in my crude system. You will never make a better investment.” https://t.co/q65GBtu5e9
- Two books for me are way above the rest: 1) Pitch Anything by Klaff 2) Influence by Cialdini https://t.co/mSE9qJGUsk
- @GehanFathi Psychology - Poor Charlie’s almanack and influence by cialdini. Biology - autobiography of Charles Darwin and Dawkins’ Selfish Gene. Almost a cliche they’re so popular but there’s a reason.
Praised for enjoyable writing, practical suggestions, and scientifically documented material, previous editions of this title have been widely read by business professionals, fundraisers, and those interested in psychology. This new edition includes morefirsthand accounts of how principles presented in the book apply to personal lives; updated coverage of popular culture and new technology; and more on how compliance principles work in other cultures.--From publisher description.