- @BridgerPutnam @simonbrown @hogaur Remarkable book
- 6 books (current list - though 2 are re-reads and the one on top is brand new) 6 tags @scottbelsky @eliotpeper @liveink @jarroddicker @lpolovets @brezina https://t.co/x3tFwOegUP https://t.co/bfVOA5vcXL
- @anishabajaj17 100% Jane Jacobs https://t.co/mZbeBUD4hb
- @webdevMason SICP. Watership Down. Governing the Commons. How Buildings learn. Death and Life of Great American Cities. Cosmos.
- @anna_saraceno @mulegirl The Death and Life of Great American Cities by Jane Jacobs. Architectural Intelligence by @maximolly
- Ever year I set a goal to read 50 books 📚. Here's what I've read so far as I near the halfway mark (with a thumbs up if I'd recommend the book to a friend)! I've queued up Walter Benjamin, LeGuin, Frank Herbert, Michael Lewis, Celeste Ng, Dostoevsky. What else should I read? https://t.co/WENcdh8T55
Penetrating analysis of the functions and organization of city neighborhoods, the forces of deterioration and regeneration, and the necessary planning innovations