- The Psychology of Money by @morganhousel I am not the first nor the last person to recommend this superb book. I wish this book existed when I was in my 20s & 30s, so I could have avoided making dozens of money mistakes. As a bonus, it also provides A+ lessons on clear thinking. https://t.co/XD4H8g4t4T
- Book 11 Lesson: The most difficult financial skill to acquire is the ability to stop moving the goalpost for “enough” https://t.co/tpOkWJpGZi
- @ajb_powell https://t.co/vQMRJHCazQ
- @CNBC @acorns @morganhousel I gave you and your book a shoutout in this piece. Cheers!
- @BradMichelson https://t.co/UVX7ZukVqW
- "The Psychology of Money" by @morganhousel is such a clear and concise book that covers so many complex concepts around money and investing. Congratulations Morgan!
- Really enjoyed reading these great books. https://t.co/WHNYFRrNhL
- @BestOfBecca @morganhousel Read Morgan’s book first. It is so good! 😊
- @skupor @morganhousel Love that book
- “Luck and risk are siblings. They are both the reality that every outcome in life is guided by forces other than individual effort.” ~ @morganhousel https://t.co/0i2ci5rLD8 https://t.co/Q4j67CbYXS
- TW: @morganhousel Book: https://t.co/9FKdvgCSp4 Seminal blog post: https://t.co/DZALWpHC2P
- @morganhousel congrats morgan! https://t.co/Vf2BOGo0qM
- 'The Psychology of Money' 2018 popular blog post – by Morgan Housel (in anticipation of his new book by the same name) https://t.co/Rh4UPHMbNm
- Everyone knows @morganhousel is one of the best writers on the internet. His new book is now available on Amazon. Go buy it and get educated on the psychology of money! https://t.co/gNCs6Bwclv
- Been excited for Morgan's inevitable book for a looooong time. Instant buy, can't wait to dive in! https://t.co/q2MRrL5ZHl
- Release day for @MorganHousel book, The Psychology of Money, is out tomorrow. This is going to be a classic. One of the best books I’ve read, lifetime. The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness. https://t.co/EAod6autLU
- @jrichlive On its way via @morganhousel https://t.co/IFogG4y2ZK
- Source: @MorganHousel’s excellent new book https://t.co/SdGz6q7xvU
- Want to read a great book? Go grab @morganhousel’s new one. Started reading this morning and it doesn’t disappoint! https://t.co/X3fJXv3A1u https://t.co/Y1TIosTwh7
- Oh, and go preorder Morgan’s upcoming book, The Psychology of Money. It’s a great bet. https://t.co/UizqOCnmZ5
- @WAguilar78 @FriszKevin https://t.co/b8C050J6Cg
- I’ve had the privilege of getting to read an advance copy of The Psychology of Money from the fabulous @morganhousel. Go pre-order it right now! Morgan’s insights into the way we think about money are amazing and he sure can spin a compelling narrative. I have writer envy! https://t.co/AajypuGzjP
- Pre-sale of my book The Psychology of Money is now available: https://t.co/oYBzS3Bd9S https://t.co/TTlS0Ncpj1
Doing well with money isn’t necessarily about what you know. It’s about how you behave. And behavior is hard to teach, even to really smart people. Money—investing, personal finance, and business decisions—is typically taught as a math-based field, where data and formulas tell us exactly what to do. But in the real world people don’t make financial decisions on a spreadsheet. They make them at the dinner table, or in a meeting room, where personal history, your own unique view of the world, ego, pride, marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled together. In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches you how to make better sense of one of life’s most important topics.