- Notes from this classic #book on architecture that I read recently. (A thread) https://t.co/f53BQ7RsKk
- @tjrwriting https://t.co/Rlv87xr0mp
- @khemaridh @Clayton_Dorge The Timeless Way of Building
- All this inspired by this excellent book https://t.co/w4zwt0vY2E
- 100% committed to this strategy right now. Reading multiple books: - The Timeless Way of Building - Wisdom of Crowds - The Brothers Karamazov - The Reason for God Group reading. Much more fun.
- What a hero. Christopher Alexander, found on @worrydream's desk. https://t.co/jsehRMlzFO
This introductory volume to Alexander's other works, A Pattern of Language and The Oregon Experiment, explains concepts fundamental to his original approaches to the theory and application of architecture