- @nickhoward That's gotta be one of the best books ever written about the creative process. I also recommend "Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*T"Link to Tweet
- July 2020 Product Management book recommendations: 1. Super Thinking 2. The War of Art 3. 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People 4. Alchemy 5. The Cartoon Guide to Statistics 6. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People https://t.co/38LYLjPdu3Link to Tweet
- @delk To your original question, I think The War of Art was out for years before blowing up. Also, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up exploded out of the gate but it had zero hype. (I think she only did one interview in English due to the language barrier.)Link to Tweet
- If any creative needs a tough-love pep talk, or any aspiring creative needs a reality check around what being a 'professional' means, I recommend Pressfield's 'The War of Art'. It's the harsh lesson (or reminder) you need. https://t.co/Z1gbyA5QxZLink to Tweet
- @bizspencer Doesn't really matter, but might as well do chronological: War of Art, Do the Work, Turning Pro.Link to Tweet
"In this powerful, straight-from-the-hip examination of the internal obstacles to success, bestselling author Steven Pressfield shows readers how to identify, defeat, and unlock the inner barriers to creativity. The War of Art is an inspirational, funny, well-aimed kick in the pants guaranteed to galvanize every would-be artist, visionary, or entrepreneur." --from back cover.