- @JohnBostick @farnamstreet @HowardMarksBook I re-read that once a year. Have a handful of books I try to come back and read regularly and that is one of them.
- @mkobach @peterthiel Genius book
- @pradologue I remember gifting these 3 books to entire @wingify team: - Zero to One - Beginning of Infinity - What got you here won’t get you there One time, there was a theory going around in @wingify that I’m trying to brainwash people through books :)
- Put another way, it’s not that reading Thinking Fast and Slow or Zero to One have no value (both great books!) — rather, I think happiness and competence derive from originality and heterogeneity, and that takes exploring.
- @margiki I won’t do justice to the concepts over Twitter. I recommend you read the book. It is one of the most information dense, high ROI books you’ll read and it is short. https://t.co/Yap3hOeCPV
- @noampomsky Missing Sapiens and Zero to One. Also, none of the books spines cracked.
- @JamesClear The Practicing Mind Improv Wisdom Inner Game of Tennis Radical Candor Zero to One 5 Love Languages
- 5. Something Keith learned from Peter Thiel: To scale a startup, you’ll need two things: 1. Become a magnet for talented people 2. Be able to asymmetrically assess other people. Otherwise, you’ll never be able to compete with the incumbents.
- @CruzCalvo @AustenAllred @_uloga @justinkan https://t.co/y0YNNDBv45
- @luciocorp @zebulgar @apd4real Read Zero to One. Also see my investment criteria posted on Twitter on Thanksgiving.
- @lg @bhorowitz Agreed. It is the best tactical business book. Best strategy book: Zero to One.
The billionaire Silicon Valley entrepreneur behind such companies as PayPal and Facebook outlines an innovative theory and formula for building the companies of the future by creating and monopolizing new markets instead of competing in old ones. 200,000 first printing.