Assault on Devil's Den

by Eric Balch

• Votes: 2

Running Behind Time

by Jan Turk Petrie

Boys of Brayshaw High

by Meagan Brandy

"Girls like you aren't exactly welcomed at a place like this, so keep your head down and look the other way." Those were the exact words of my social worker when she dropped me in my newest hellhole, a place for "troubled teens". I didn't listen, and now I'm on their radar. They expect me to play along in their games of hierarchy, to fall in line in the social order they've deemed me fit. Too bad for them, I don't follow rules. Too bad for me, they're determined to make sure I do. Inconceivably attractive and treated like kings...these are the boys of Brayshaw High.And I'm the girl who got in their way.----This is book one in a three book series.

The Frost Eater

by Carol Beth Anderson

A flying teenage boy. A magical princess. And a missing girl who can only remember what happens at night. A spellbinding, post-apocalyptic fantasy.

Down the Lane

by Paul Lafferty

Close to Me

by Monica Murphy

• Votes: 1

Crowns

by James Lynch

Rivers Run Red (The Morhudrim Cycle Book 1)

by A D Green

Burning Rose (The Legacy of Phoenix Book 1)

by Lyndsey LaVan

Sherlock Holmes

by Arthur Conan Sir Doyle

THE STATIONERY SHOP OF TEHRAN (192 POCHE)

by KAMALI MARJAN

Split Screen

by Kalpesh Vedak

Selah

by Rose Carmel Gaspard

Finneus

by Jeffrey A. Pitts

Joyous Lies

by Margaret Ann Spence

Highland Court Chronicles

by Farida Mestek

The Garden of Stone Houses

by Anya Pavelle

Takakush

by Raine Reiter

The Temper Saga

by Lila Mina

Wolves of War

by Adam Conlon

Shadows from the Past

by Maria Broadhurst

A Better Life

by Rebecca Smith

The Future Bride

by J.G. MacLeod

The Drift

by Casie Aufenthie

Blood on the Throne

by Mr Kadi Bello

The Hunter Vampire

by Q E Priest

Gabriel's Inferno

by Sylvain Reynard

Rescue

by Mx. Alex

The Prince of Gylion (The Chronicles of Almoriden Book 1)

by Jakob Chapman

The Smoke Tree

by Stefanie Nici

The Staff of Fire and Bone

by Mikko Azul

Paper Castles

by B. Fox

The Suicide Killers

by Winslow Swan

Connor's Gambit

by Z Gottlieb

Want to be a better writer? Perfect your process. For example, do you fear the blank page? You may be skipping the essential early phases of writing. Do you generate swarms of ideas but never publish anything? You need strategies to focus and persist to the finish. When you learn to work with your brain instead of against it, you'll get more done and have more fun. Master the inner game of writing The Writer's Process combines proven practices of successful authors with cognitive science research about how our minds work. You'll learn: How to invite creativity and flow into the writing process Why separating the writing process into different steps makes you more productive How to overcome writer's block, negative feedback, and distractions How to make time for writing in a busy, interrupt-driven lifeIt's filled with ideas that you can put into practice immediately. The Writer's Process is a 2017 Readers' Favorite Gold Medal Winner and a Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Silver Award winner.

Taking Life

by Rod Rhimes

Tempted

by Brenda Tetreault

Where Darkness Meets Light

by Sabrine Elouali

A poetry collection depicting the trials and tribulations of living with mental illness and the journey of one girl's struggles to try and overcome them. From the difficult beginnings of life that contributed to her illnesses, to the present day where she still faces her demons day in day out. Full of harsh truths, comforting truths, and humbling truths. A book that will have you reflecting on your own life, where you can make changes, improvements and start to really challenge your regular ways of thinking. Featuring descriptions of hope as well as woeful testimonies, each poem illustrates the thoughts and emotions this young woman has gone through and continues to go through. Having written this book to inspire, and open the eyes of all who come across it, as well as hopes of breaking the stigmas around mental health and mental illness.

Silence in the Garden

by JC Crumpton

Dark Angel

by J Sprenger

Being Dorothy

by Michele Olson

Made For Each Other

by Shivani A Singh

Emi

by Ian Primeaux

The Key Masters of Telemma

by J.S. Frankel

Bill Newell and Carla Meadows, both seventeen and both dying, live out their final days in a palliative care center in Portland, Oregon. Bill has no hope of recovering, but the appearance of a strange key on his bed one day intrigues him. Carla receives the same key, and soon they find themselves in a pocket universe ruled by one being, a being-not-a-being named Malgorath who wields immense power. Malgorath makes them a deal. Find four keys, ones of silver, gold, glass, and paper, and return them to him. Upon their retrieval, he will cure them of their illness and send them back to Earth. For Malgorath, the keys are the key to finding Falnarth, a mythical world that holds many secrets. Bill and Carla have no secrets to discover, save life. With no choice in the matter, they agree to the terms and soon find themselves journeying to worlds of silver, gold—ruled by robots—glass, ruled by a power-mad queen, and one of wood. Each key’s retrieval is more dangerous than the last but Bill and Carla are determined to succeed in their quest. However, they soon realize that Malgorath has his own agenda, and they must do everything in their power before the demon can fuse the keys together and destroy—and recreate—the universe.

The Heirs of Elves and Men (2 Book Series)

by Genevieve N. Colletta

Falling Into The Darkness

by SD Suzanne

A Lady's Revenge (When the Blood Is Up Book 1)

by Edie Cay

Reluctant Guardian

by Elisha Bugg

The DiMarco Incident

by J. Salvatore Domino

Four by Fay

by Richard Fay

The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set

by C. S. Lewis

The Guest List

by Lucy Foley

THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER “My favorite kind of whodunit, kept me guessing all the way through, and reminiscent of Agatha Christie at her best -- with an extra dose of acid.” -- Alex Michaelides, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Silent Patient Everyone's invited...everyone's a suspect... During the languid days of the Christmas break, a group of thirtysomething friends from Oxford meet to welcome in the New Year together, a tradition they began as students ten years ago. For this vacation, they’ve chosen an idyllic and isolated estate in the Scottish Highlands—the perfect place to get away and unwind by themselves. The trip begins innocently enough: admiring the stunning if foreboding scenery, champagne in front of a crackling fire, and reminiscences about the past. But after a decade, the weight of secret resentments has grown too heavy for the group’s tenuous nostalgia to bear. Amid the boisterous revelry of New Year’s Eve, the cord holding them together snaps, just as a historic blizzard seals the lodge off from the outside world. Two days later, on New Year’s Day, one of them is dead. . . and another of them did it. Keep your friends close, the old adage says. But how close is too close? DON'T BE LEFT OUT. JOIN THE PARTY NOW.

The Counterfeiter's Daughter

by Victoria Marswell

The Fool King

by James John Loftus

The Last Time They Met

by Anita Shreve

Dawson Junior G3

by Brian Wagstaff

The Dispossessed

by Ursula K. Le Guin

One of the very best must-read novels of all time - with a new introduction by Roddy Doyle 'There was a wall. It did not look important - even a child could climb it. But the idea was real. Like all walls it was ambiguous, two-faced. What was inside it and what was outside it depended upon which side of it you were on...' Shevek is brilliant scientist who is attempting to find a new theory of time - but there are those who are jealous of his work, and will do anything to block him. So he leaves his homeland, hoping to find a place of more liberty and tolerance. Initially feted, Shevek soon finds himself being used as a pawn in a deadly political game. With powerful themes of freedom, society and the natural world's influence on competition and co-operation, THE DISPOSSESSED is a true classic of the 20th century.

Stolen

by Lucy Christopher

Nine Streams of Consciousness

by Drew Wagar

Under the Emerald Sky

by Juliane Weber

Behind the Mirage

by Katharine Ann Melton